How to apply and general admission rules
- Students are required to complete a registration process when they commence their studies with the Institute and will only be formally admitted to the Institute as registered students on satisfactory completion of this process.
- Student registration will take place in accordance with the registration dates as contained in the Calendar. The
registration Programme is also announced in the media and prospective students must make sure of the dates, times and venues of registration. Students must abide by the registration Programme and relevant deadlines
- Before applying at DAYDREAM INSTIUTE please familiarize yourself with the programmes/qualifications on offer as well as the admission requirements.
- After deciding on a qualification you may apply online (www.ddi.com) or you may submit a hardcopy application form at the DDI Main Campus or at any of the Regional Branch/Campus or via the couriering.
- Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received. You will also be able to follow the progress of your application by contacting the Registration Officer.
- Submit only ONE application. Make sure that you complete entire application form
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission
- All required documents should be attached to your application, we do not accept faxed copies of application forms or supporting documents.
- All applications have to be accompanied by the relevant fees. The closing date for all applications is as determined by the Board of Academic and Student Affairs, approved by the Vice Rector and published in the Annual Business Activities Calendar.
- You will need a valid E-mail address since all admission correspondence too you will be conducted via E-mail.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date whether their applications for admission have been successful or not.
- A late registration fee is levied on students who register during or after the period of late registration provided for in the Calendar
- Mature age applicants are required to sit for a series of tests shortly after the closing date for applications.
- No late applications are accepted for mature age entry at the time of first registration students receive a card of membership of the Institute.
- Application fee, Registration fee and Connectivity fees is Non-refundable